Friday 13 March 2009

New items


I've been busy making some new items for my shop this week, thanks to a delivery from the fantastic Winter Rose Designs.

My Borneo emerald dragonfly earrings are really quite striking - the colour of the emerald bicone crystals is just beautiful.


My new St Petersburg antiqued silver and rose earrings are a break from my usual style, but I think they've worked out beautifully:


Unfortunately, because these items are so new and are more expensive than my other earrings, I can't offer them as part of the giveaway. However, if you would like to purchase one of these pairs, convo me on etsy and let me know - I'll reserve the item for you and throw in free delivery. Please quote Blog offer when you contact me. Please note that this offer will expire when the competition ends.

3 comments:

meg fee said...

you're pieces are so beautiful--what a talent you have!!

Rachel said...

those antique rose quartz earrings are gorgeous. I would love them. When I get my new job I shall buy them if no-one else has done before that.

Indian Summers said...

Thank you both for your lovely comments.
Rachel, I'm so glad you like the St Petersburg earrings. Even if I have sold out by the time you get your new job, I will be ordering new supplies in to make additional pairs so you won't have missed your chance completely!