Saturday 7 March 2009

Introduction



Welcome to the Indian Summers Jewellery blog - primarily a place to showcase my work, but also to share ideas for my forthcoming projects. But first, a little about me:


I'm a travel writer, editor and jewellery-maker.


I live in London (but I ship worldwide).


My work is inspired by my travels - especially India and the Far East. 


(but my heart will always belong to Paris)


To celebrate the new blog and my recent shop makeover, 
I'll be announcing a jewellery giveaway here in the next few days
but in the meantime, check out my shop at indiansummers.etsy.com.


Polaroid style photos courtesy of Poladroid

4 comments:

Modelmental said...

Well hello there and welcome! Will pop over to view your goodies soon, I like what I see... Haven't you heard there's a shopping hiatus going on? But it will end one day. They say.

kerri said...

hello and welcome to the blog world! xx

EliandMe said...

Oh no, more pretty things to buy... when this wedding business is over I am so going on a me me me spree!

Indian Summers said...

Thanks ladies! Hello to you all too, and thanks for popping over!