Sunday 5 April 2009

New earrings

Well, I didn't quite achieve as much jewellery-making this week as I was hoping too (that's what happens when work and life get in the way!), but I did manage to make two new pieces:

(which are an emerald version of my St Petersburg earrings) 

and Galle


Off to New York on Thursday, which is very exciting! Especially as I have a whole list of bead shops I want to check out - but for selfish reasons this time as I'm getting married in October and need to get cracking on making my jewellery. I've felt rather uninspired by the selection in my usual bead shops so I'm hoping I'll find what I'm looking for while I'm away. I'll keep you posted on how I get on! 

5 comments:

Rachel said...

The Moscow ones are beautiful. The beads are one of my favourite colours!

Hope you have a great trip to NYC.

Marie said...

I don't know how I didn't realise you were getting married, congratulations! And the Moscow earrings are beautiful. I love the colour too. Have a wonderful trip!

Anonymous said...

beautiful!
Have a wonderful holiday, I'm sure you will be very inspired!

Cate Subrosa said...

Oh I love the first pair! So pretty :)

Unknown said...

Lovely earring..wonderful creation..
Thanks for sharing.
Jewellers in Chandigarh